Babypalooza Bazaar and GiveawayPosted by Thammie Sy on Feb 2, 2013 in Breastfeeding, Freebies and Giveaways, Parenting, Pregnancy, Reviews, Shopping | 31 comments
Since I wasn’t really able to shop for baby and mommy things while pregnant as much as I would have liked, and since until now, I’m pretty much bound here at home, I have been wishing for a chance to be able to go to mommy/baby bazaar where I could find practically whatever it is I need as a nursing mom and of course, for baby.
Well, look! My wish just came true!
The Babypalooza bazaar aims to provide items and services for babies, toddlers and expectant moms, such as baby clothing, shoes and accessories, gear, strollers/baby furniture, feeding bottles, nursing wear, breast pumps, skin care, and cleaning products. It will include both preloved and brand new items (local and imported brands) that will be sold at negotiable, parent-friendly prices. Edible products such as organic baby food, pastries, pasta and other food items will be sold on-site (of course I had to mention this, right? FOOD!).
To ensure variety, the bazaar promises us that items sold by one vendor will not be sold by another. This means that our time there will be more worthwhile, plus we don’t have to worry about seeing the exact same item at a lower price than we got it for in the next stall!
We know a particular bazaar has moms in mind when it has areas designated for their little ones. This bazaar will have airconditioned rooms for breastfeeding & diaper changing, children’s play, and for dads to be able to lounge around while waiting for their wives to finish their thing (who among you here can imagine your hubbies utilizing this area??).
There will also be a free talk on tips to enriching playtime with your children as well as how to maximize reading sessions with them. (Again, these talks are for free, but pre-registration is highly encouraged since there are limited seats available. You may email email@example.com to reserve your slot.)
Now, here’s something more to get you excited:
Babymama (www.babymama.ph) and Zalor Lactation/Pregnancy Massage and Consultation (https://www.facebook.com/zalor.orejola) have generously partnered with thammiesy.com for an exciting give-away (One I wish I’d won when I was still pregnant and right after I gave birth!).
One of you can win the following:
- Ameda ComfortLan 1 oz. (plus bonus .25 oz travel size) from Babymama - Believe me, you will want to have this when you start breastfeeding!
- Lactation/prenatal/postnatal massage (home service) from Zalor - You would want this, too– whether you’re still pregnant, or about to take on the breastfeeding challenge.
Here are just a few things you need to do to be qualified for this give-away: (Please make sure you don’t skip any steps!)
1. Like the following Facebook pages:
- thammiesy.com FB page: http://www.facebook.com/ThammieSyOfficial (While you’re at this, follow me on Twitter too! https://twitter.com/thammiesy
- Zalor Lactation FB page: https://www.facebook.com/zalor.orejola
- Babymama FB page: https://www.facebook.com/babymama.ph
- Babypalooza Bazaar community page: www.facebook.com/Babypalooza.com.ph
2. Click “Going” on the Babypalooza Bazaar Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/394896160598714
3. Leave name and email address on the Comments section of THIS blog post.
(Note: This raffle is for Metro Manila residents only)
Of course, all you have to do then is wait for our announcement!
Do spread the word please!